CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

CNY 2009

I have been non-stop eating during CNY....Here are some photos I took:

Prawn Wanton Soup


Sea Coconut with Dried Longan

Meatballs with Cuttlefish

Kiuh Teow Soup with Shredded Chicken

Fried Wanton

Curry Fishballs

出前一丁

Silky Milk Tea

“法兰西”西多士

Honey Spare Ribs

Mushroom with Broccolli

Kampung Chicken which cost RM150

Of course my favourite cupcakes

















Porridge Steamboat


There are still more food that I forgot to take photos.....Sure gain weight after this CNY...:(


4 comments:

ANGEL_LINA said...

Nice photos. Oh, don't worry about the weight gain, it's temporary. =)

Happy CNY to you, dear!

= FLoReNcE = said...

walao.....ur pics make my saliva dropping la...I'm so hungry now.

Lilian Yong said...

haha....i'm hungry too when look at the food now.....

~ said...

zomg i like those cupcakes!!!

i haven't made cupcakes yet because the baking tins are uber expensive
=X

i only ever baked brownies =D

btw,really cool photos!
must've took some effort taking pics of food before mamam-ing them.

cheers=)