CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 15, 2008

Mooncake Festival & Doris's Birthday....

On 14th September, it was mooncake festival and at the same time, Doris's birthday....
Dad cooked for all of us, I'm sure Lisa & Lina miss his cooking so much...

Dry Scallops, Mushrooms & Long Cabbage Soup

My Dad's Cooking: Hakka Duck, Chicken, BBQ Pork, Fried Vege & Spring Rolls
I made the red colour eggs for Doris

Mangoes for dessert all cut by Dad

And of course a surprise birthday cake for Doris




Dad n uncle....Do they look alike???

5 comments:

:) said...

Hi great blog you have there...
Em... may i know how's Doris related to you? heheh I happen to know her, but long time din see her liaw...
anyway happy birthday Doris...from connie. tq

Lilian Yong said...

Hi Connie,

Thanks for dropping by my blog...
Yes Doris is my cousin...

London said...

oh my dad sure does look so much like yours.. are they brothers???


omg i kinda forgot Happy Be-So-Lated Birthday to Doris.

London said...

is that da lu ab?

Lilian Yong said...

lol....yup its da lu ab....
You miss it?