CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 6, 2008

My Food Hunt in KL

I was enjoying eating during my KL trip recently....For the 5 days 4 nites trip, I never felt hungry...Some of the food I couldn't have the time to take photos cos really can't wait to eat...:p

Vietnamese Spring Roll

Taiwanese Mee Sua

J Co Donut (I finished all by myself)

Taiwanese Extra Large Chicken Chop

Hainanese Kopi

Nice Toast

Delicious Steam Bread

My Favourite Penang Fried Kuey Teow

Soya Bean with Sesame Tang Yuen

The Best Cupcake










8 comments:

dasolve said...

oh my god.................

Lilian Yong said...

Das,

These are only half of the food I've eaten....there are still many I forgot to take photos.....

MR.pink-eclipse said...

u alone eat all of them?...hehe...nice foods,nice photos,and of course,nice to view all of them.....have a nice day......

Unknown said...

Lilian, Where is the location for all these delicious food? Looks very yummy.....

Anonymous said...

wah sehh...lilian. All the foods look so delicious. U must have had a great trip...so worth it..to eat all the nice foods. I wish and I hope to go and eat all of it NOW! Haha..so hungry just by looking at the pictures.

Lilian Yong said...

The Daorae Korean BBQ is at Kota Damansara...Cupcake is in front of the Curve, J Co n the rest of the photos are at Food Court at Pavilion...

Elle Lina said...

On Diet meal???? hehehe.....

Olivia said...

Wow the food looks really great!!

Cheers
Olivia