CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 6, 2008

Tagged by Lina

Rules:

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog

Starting time : 2111
Name : Lilian Yong
Sisters : 3
Brothers : 1
Shoe size : 7
Height : 157 cm
Where do you live : Oil Town

Have you ever been on a plane : Yes
Swam in the ocean : No
Fallen asleep at school : Always
Broken someone’s heart : Yes
Fell off your chair : I don't think so

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : Yes
Saved e-mails : Sometimes
What is your room like : Tidy
What’s right beside you : My Camera & HP
What is the last thing you ate : Salmon

Ever had Chicken pox : Yes
Sore throat : Yes, always
Stitches : Yes
Broken nose : No
Do you Believe in love at first sight : Yes
Like picnics : I loved it when I was young..
the last person you danced with : Really can't remember

Last thing made you smile : Too many things
You last yelled at : Lily
Kissed anyone : Yes
Get sick : Headache now
Talk to an ex : Yes
Miss someone : Yes
Who do you really hate: Can't think of anyone now

Do you like your hand-writing : Of course yes
Are your toe nails painted : Yes....I did it in KL
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : my family's bed
What color shirt are you wearing now : Brown
Are you a friendly person : Yes, talk too much sometimes
Do you have any pets : used to be (Her name is Ning Ning)
Do you sleep with the TV on : Always
What are you doing right now : Typing keyboard lah
Can you handle the truth : sometimes yes but sometimes no

Are you closer to your mother or father : Both
Do you eat healthy : Definitely no, I love eating
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex : Yes
If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to : Myself
Are you loud or quiet most of the time : Loud most of the time
Are you confident : Yes

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. Baking
2. Working
3. Always on diet
4. My first puppy Love
5. And of course shopping

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. Buy a huge mansion
2. Travel around the world
3. Give some CASH to my parents and family
4. Shopping everyday
5. Spa, Manicure, Pedicure, Facial treatments, Massage everyday or week

5 of my bad habits
1. Laugh too loud
2. Like to disturb people
3. Lose patience and get angry easily
4. Talk too much
5. Eating too much

5 places I have been living
1. Seria
2. Pujut, Miri
3. Desaseri, Miri
4. Kuching
5. Kota Kinabalu

5 people I tag
1. Angelina
2. TeamGD
3. Huilee
4. Pink-Eclipse
5. Stratos

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Feel good......

ANGEL_LINA said...

thanks for tagging me.... hehehehe